Friday, June 22, 2007

Time for a spur of the moment interview…

How much cash do you usually carry in your wallet?
I usually carry $20 or less in my wallet. Having a Debit/Credit card eliminates the need for cash on hand.

How much is in your wallet right now?
Right now I have $52 in my wallet since I was on a business trip and needed money for cab fares or tips. There are SOME cabs that only take cash – go figure!

What's your favorite bill/note ($1 or $2 or $5 or $10 or $20 or $50 or $100)?
Hmmm, never thought about my favorite bill note – I guess the $20 bill! Just so used to them since that’s all ATMs ever spit out.

Are you a silver, or gold or platinum person?
Silver person most definitely! Never had platinum – may like it, you never know.

Do you "credit-union"? If not, why not?
I credit union for Auto loans currently. Have refinanced or financed three cars through a credit union to date.

Have you ever found a penny and picked it up? Why?
I tend not to pick up pennies, but my boyfriend does. I guess I have that mentality of it not being worth much, but I can see how that is a negative outlook as well.

Are you an online banker?
Online banking has changed my perspective on money. It allows me to have better control of my money since I can visualize on a daily basis what my resources are.

Have you ever wondered or read into what those crazy designs are on the dollar bill?
s to the crazy designs on the dollar bills, I have heard from different people about various folk lore, but I tend not to remember too much about myths or legends.

Why the heck is everything financial-related so boring and uninteresting? or is it?
Financial related things can be boring if you do not understand it completely, like any subject matter. When I feel I have more of a handle on my finances and the doors it could open to my future, I become VERY interested in those types of issues.

Die broke or pass it on?
That’s a tough one. I know you can’t take it with you, but that is no reason to try and live a life of constantly striving for more. I would definitely pass it on, if not to family, then to charities.

No comments: