Thursday, March 22, 2007

Having USC loyalty ultimately helps, here's how it helped me.

Honestly, the only thing I have been loyal to in regards to USC has been the Credit Union, believe it or not.

As I mentioned in my previous blog entry, I have had three of my cars, financed or re-financed through the Credit Union. The second one that I re-financed through the Credit Union dropped the percentage on my car loan from 19% to 6.5%. The amount of money they have saved me is incredible. Even if your credit is not excellent, they are dedicated to their members and will try to work something out, which makes all of the difference in the world.

I guess, ultimately, we try to capitalize on those things that will be advantageous for us – if the Trojan Networking does that for you, Fight On! For me, it has been the Credit Union Membership, and will continue to be for a long time to come.

No comments: